Lincoln County Coalition Against Domestic Violence (LCCADV) was organized in 1993 by citizens who were concerned about domestic violence issues. It is a 501(c) (3) non-profit offering shelter, support, services and assistance for women & children survivors of abuse. It is a safe haven for families displaced by violence & a transitional step until they can recover, heal, empower and make plans for their future.
Thanks to all our Donors
- Governor’s Crime Commission
- North Carolina Council for Women
- Department of Health and Human Services – Family Violence Prevention
- United Way of Lincoln County
- Emergency Solutions Grant
- Emergency Food and Shelter Program
- Sherrill, Blake & Harrison CPA, PA
- Abernethy Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC
- Carocon Corporation
- Billye J. Roland – State Farm Insurance
- Southern Native
- NarmourWright Architecture
- Amy’s Closet Resale Boutique
And, Special Thanks to Charles Creative for helping create our new website!